SoftWorks has vast experience working with both public & private sector and completed various successful projects.
SoftWorks always provide high quality, on time delivery, cost effective solution using industry standard open source software technologies.
- Committed to provide services that are affordable!
- Experienced in providing professional solutions!
- Stay informed on the latest trends and strategies
- Can help you from start to finish!
- Can provide our services regardless of your location!
"To enhancing the business growth of our clients with creative design and development of market-defining high-quality solutions to achieve the business benefits of a collaborative enterprise at reasonable prices."OUR VISION
To be the most reliable, proficient and complete value added technology partner to our clients and make use of innovative technology to help our clients, users and stakeholders to be on competitive edge, and help them to achieve success.OUR VALUES
- Complete client satisfaction
- Innovation by nurturing our employees
- Continuous perfection of our knowledge
- Client aligned long term business partner relationships
- Complying to the highest international standards of quality
SoftWorks has highly experienced software development team to work closely with Government, Donor Agencies and International NGOs to develop -
- Health Information Systems (HIS)
- Health Commodities & Patient Management System
- Assets Management System (AMS)
- Web portals using popular Content Management System (CMS)
- dashboards, GIS map integration and E-Commerce sites
- Mobile and tablet application development for both iOS and Android platforms
MAHMUDUL ISLAM, BSC, MBA
Mahmudul Islam aged 43 years a graduate in Computer Science & Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET) and MBA from India has over 16 years working experience with Government entities of different countries and donor-funded projects like SPS, SIAPS, MSH, CEGIS, DELIVER Bangladesh in the field of Family Planning, HIV, Malaria, TB logistics and patients management, Water Resources and GIS. He has gathered in-depth business domain knowledge especially in health information system and textiles industries operational and business processes. By dint of his rich experience and outstanding leadership quality he managed to involve himself in different spheres of software and consulting business. His vast domain knowledge and understanding client requirements provides a rock-solid foundation to the marketing functions of the company. Mr. Islam has experience implementing software systems in Swaziland, Ghana, Togo, Mali, Namibia, Tanzania, South Sudan & South Africa.